An existential state of being independent from the boundless three dimensional fabric of the universe commonly refered to as space.
This allows an object or being to:
- Become unaffected by distance.
- Be able to become present in different locations simultaneously.
- Enables one to affect entities that reside outside the spatial domain.
- Immitate the existential aspects of a Hammerspace.
- Resist spatial alterations:
- Remain physically unharmed even if space collapses or is destroyed.
- Immunity against spatial slicing.
- To be able to totally exit space and become spaceless but still retain physicality.
- This does not bestow the ability to control space.
- This is not an ability but rather a possible consequence from using a spatial based abilities.