An existential state of being independent from time or being timeless.
This allows an object or being to:
- Enables action that is beyond the concept of speed.
- Enables one to affect entities that reside outside the temporal domain.
- Remain unaffected by the effects of time.
- Resist temporal alterations.
- Live even if someone kills you in a different timeline (commonly known to others as temporal immortality).
- Move freely even if time slows, stops or destroyed.
- Simultaneously exist/percieve/act in the past, present, and future.
- This does not bestow the ability to control time.
- This is not an ability but rather a possible consequence from using a temporal based abilities.